inFertile Life is an organisation founded by Andreia Trigo (NLP coach and Clinical Nurse Specialist) to support people facing fertility and childlessness challenges. Andreia was diagnosed with infertility at the age of 17. Fifteen years after that day, she was able to find peace and live a happy, fulfilling life. It has been her life mission ever since to help other people achieve the same.
Using logotherapy and neurolinguistic programming, Andreia was able to identify the strategies that she had used to get on with life. These are the same strategies that we offer you through inFertile Life.
- you have just been diagnosed and are trying to make sense of what’s happening
- or you want to increase your chances with natural conception, assisted conception, surrogacy, adoption
- or you want to cope with involuntary childlessness and get on with life…
… check out our programmes to see which applies best to you. Welcome to the journey of a life time, the journey of finally becoming yourself!
Andreia Trigo (RN BSc MSc) is:
- a Certified and Registered Specialist Nurse
- a Certified and Registered NLP Coach
- a Local Contact (London) with Fertility Network UK
- part of Fertility Nursing Forum at the Royal College of Nursing
- part of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Specialists of Tomorrow Insight Group